Sons Of Liberty :: Beauty And The Bitch Grace For The Worst In Me Jan Meyers
Sons Of Liberty Index du Forum
Sons Of Liberty
Team PS3 COD MW2

Sons Of Liberty Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

<
Découvrez la playlist Sons of liberty avec David Guetta
:: Beauty And The Bitch Grace For The Worst In Me Jan Meyers ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sons Of Liberty Index du Forum -> Bla Bla -> News Ps3
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wakesala

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 22:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Beauty And The Bitch Grace For The Worst In Me Jan Meyers Répondre en citant

As an experienced counselor, Jan Proett has logged countless hours listening to women describe themselves in the worst possible light. She's also plenty practiced at turning that light on herself. In this bracing and bravely personal book, Proett invites women to face the truth about themselves. And the truth is this: no matter how imperfect, fearful, shameful, and downright bitchy we have been, we can be restored. A life of fear and control can be met by peace and freedom. A heart full of rage can be overwhelmed by kindness. The demands of more can be trumped by gratitude and rest. And the best partevery last ugly, nasty place in our hearts can be made beautiful. Beautywhen we take an honest look at ourselves, that's what we'll find underneath all the stuff we've piled on top. No matter who we think we are or what we've done, there's a beauty inside us, a beauty that defines us, a beauty we've forgotten. Rediscover that beauty and let it tell you who you really are.

Beauty and the Bitch: Grace for the Worst in Me Jan Meyers Proett
Beauty and the Bitch: Grace for the Worst in Me original book

5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 22:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sons Of Liberty Index du Forum -> Bla Bla -> News Ps3 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006